MOTD & OOTD for Chanel
Beauty and Lifestyle
Hello Everyone!!! 🙂
So as you know, we went to the Chanel event some weeks ago, and I put the above picture up on my Blog INSTGRAM page which you can find here, and I got questions and DM’s requesting a video on this look, and being asked which shadows did I use! Well, I’ma tell you!!! 🙂
*PRIMER*- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm.. Which is great for making you skin look dewy and illuminated slightly.
*FOUNDATION*- Tom Ford Traceless Perfection Foundation in number 09 “Sienna”
*UNDEREYE CONCEALER* – LA GIRL PRO CONCEAL concealer in “Fawn” set with Black Opal Oil Blocking Powder.
*FACE SETTING POWDER* – MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in DARK.
*BLUSH*- “Coppertone” matte blush from MAC.
*HIGHLIGHTER*- “Shaft of Gold” by MAC (on the cheeks, forehead bridge of my nose, cupids box and chin).
*LIPS*- “Persistence” Lipstick from MAC.
The Balm Cosmetics Nude Dude Eye Shadow Palette.
This is what I’ve been using on my eyes for the past month, and for the look I had that night. Used the colour Friendly in my crease and corner of my eye, and funny and flirty on my lids!
For my OOTN I wanted to keep it smart but with a touch of casual, relaxed! 🙂
- Shoes- Cut out boots from ZARA for around R600 (from R1200m got them on a SALE).
- Dress– Turtle Neck Dress from River Island I bought MONTHS ago!
- Shirt– Light Wash FADED denim shirt from Cotton On from around 2 years ago.
- Statement Necklace– from Lovisa (mentioned this one before in other posts).
- Watch– Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield watch with black strap and rose gold detailing.
Thats it for this edition of MOTD and OOTN!!!
Until the next one,
Live in Light and Love ❤