FAMILY LUNCH OOTD
So it’s been a minute since I’ve done a blog post of an OOTD (outfit of the day), purely because I haven’t really been going out AS much!!! I’ve just been soo busy!!
Not long ago, I went out for a relaxed Sunday lunch with my family at the Fairlawns Boutique Hotel and Spa, and I thought I could give you a little snippet and outfit details of what I was wearing that day!
(From Top to Bottom)
- Shoes– Black Pointed Suede Pumps with silver detailing in the front- From ZARA for R250 (got them on sale from R500)
- Jeans– Navy Blue denim with Rip cut out on the left knee from Levis’ jeans for R800.
- Shirt– Blue and White striped Silk/Satin shirt from Zara. Bought it in Italy for around 40Euros.
- Necklace– Gold dainty neclace from Accessorize for about R170.
- Watch– Silver watch with white face from Witchery.
- Sunglasses- The “Oh So Real” sunnies from Dior.These were a gift.
Thats it!! for a relaxed, laid back Sunday lunch with the family, this is the look that I was sporting that day! 🙂 ❤
That’s it for this post!!! I’ll try and put up more outfit of the day videos more regularly, now that we are in the warmer months!!! ❤
Until the next one,
Live in Light and Love ❤