CURRENT WINTER BEAUTY FAVES!!
Hello Everyone!!! 🙂
I thought I would do a post on some of the things I have been LOVING this winter… Well, since winter began!! ❤
PROPER BREAKDOWN OF SOME OF MY FAVES IN THE PIC (Clockwise):
- My Shades! _ These are by Cartier and I love sunglasses with Gold trimmings in the winter time more than summer! Its weird I know!
- Bracelets from ALDO (+-R100) – I have been loving these. Accessories can jazz up any outfit, and I especially love the gold ones when I am wearing something black or white. I have quite a few of these from Aldo and Acceessorize.
- Essie Nailpolish in “Wicked” (+-R140) – This is pretty the ONE COLOUR I find myself wearing repeatedly in winter. (As I type this you can BEST believe I have it on right now!) It’s rich, winey Cabernet colour is something I typically loving going for in the winter.
- Maybelline Lash sensational Mascara (+-R140)- Its GREAT! Need I say more? I’m pretty sure the answer here is NO. Lol, Volume, length, spider type lashes, deep rich black. #ThatsAll
- Necklace- This was a gift. 🙂 Its dainty, beautiful, gold, and small. Just perfect for me, although recently statement necklaces have been capturing my attention! LOL. Love this one though. I have it in Gold and Silver.
- Lipstick Inglot No.419 Matte (+-R230)- I love this deep dark matte berry shade! This this doesn’t budge, it STAYS ON! It’s NOT going anywhere! ❤ in Winter!
- MAC Lip Pencil “Deverish” (+-R210)– I love them. That’s all I’m going to say. Unhealthy obsession.
- TOM FORD Quad “Cognac Sable” (+-R850)- I love love LOVE Deep sparkly Brown/Gold sultry looks on my eyes in the winter time, and this eye shadow palette provides JUST THAT! 🙂 Glitz and Glam in one palette!
Thats it!! These are some things I just CANNOT put down this winter! I alternate them with another group of things, and that will be in the next Beauty Faves for Winter blog post!
Until the next one,
Live in Light and Love ❤