THE TURTLE NECK DRESS
I have sure by now you have already seen the post I did for my activities on Father’s Day! I’m sure!! 🙂
I thought while i was at it with that post, I would do an outfit of the day (OOTD) post of what I was wearing on that day seeing as you guys seem to enjoy the OOTD/MOTD posts!
This was my Father’s Day look on our way to the Father’s Day lunch…
So the feeling that day was black turtle neck dress and then make it slightly more casually by adding denim to the mix, and topping it with a bohemian hat. The denim breaks it from making the dress too formal, and giving it a slightly more casual feel for a Father Day casual lunch out.
OOTD FOR THE DAY
- DENIM SHIRT (+/- R300)- This shirt is a big favourite of mine from Zara especially in the warmer months! So you could actually say that I was missing it! A lot! over a few washes, it has become slightly more washed out, lighter and I actually love it! The patches the are washed out give it that olden day look .
- TURTLE NECK DRESS (+/- R600) – This dress I absolutely LOVE!!! I got this one from River Island and absoultely loved how it sat on my body and sort of “sinched everything in… Whooo it highlighted all of my curvier parts, hence throwing a shirt on top, to not make it look like I was going to a club/bar, LOL. Super comfortable, very nice material. Long enough to look classy and not as long to completely swallow you whole! lol
- BLACK STOCKINGS (+/- R70)- These I got from Woolworths
- Ankle Boots (+/- R1,2k) – My loved boots from Zara. ❤
- HAT(+/- R250)- A plain black hat from Cotton On
- STATEMENT NECKLACE (+/-R90) – Got these from Lovisa, for R90 when they had the special… love it because it looks like I have coins on my neck. LOL.
- SUNGLASSES- Tom Ford.
That is what I was wearing on Father’s Day. Do you see how comfortable I feel in black? I’m the type of person to ask “Do you have that in black?”. LOL, so get used to it! 😉
What do you think?
Until the next one,
Live in Light and Love ❤