MOTD & OOTD
BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!! 🙂
Heita Hola!! 🙂
So, I’ve decided to occasionally introduce MOTD and OOTD posts, on days where I gat that face and clothing on FLEEK you feel me?! LOL, so OCCASIONAL is very important here, because these aren’t posts you will see often, i’m in NO way, shape or form a fashion blogger! lol. I have noticed though that I get asked questions on my Blog Instagram page what shoes I’m wearing, or about the makeup I have on, so I felt it great to actually put some of those details in a blog post! Let me know if you are down for this one, mkay? 🙂
So, for those that do not know, June is my BIRTHDAY MONTH!!! Yaaaayyy!!! 🙂 I look forward to my birthday, however, DON’T look forward to the fact that I’m getting older! LOL. Anyhoo, my grandmother also has her birthday in June, in fact, my birthday is the day after hers! So on sunday 5th, we took her out for a lunch to celebrate. Her birthday is actually on the 6th, but hey, we have to go to work and stuff ya know??
On the lunch day, I went the extra mile with my clothing and makeup. 🙂 Special occasion right? (See where I’m going with this? lol).
So lets get started on the DETAILS!
MOTD (Makeup of the Day)
Face Candy ❤
- Brows– MAC Cosmetics Brow Pencil in “Spiked”. I like the more natural look on my brows.
- Eyes– I used the Stila Cosmetics “Eye Are The Window” eyeshadow palette in “Soul”. One of my favourite eye shadow palettes. EyeLiner: Yardley retractable Eye Pencil in “black”. FIRM FAVOURITE for years now! Mascara: Lash Sensational, by Maybelline.
- Face– Foundation: Bobbi Brown Foundation in “Warm Almond 6.5”. Setting Powder: MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder in “NC50”.
- Cheeks- Blush: “Coppertone” by MAC Cosmetics and Highlighter also by MAC Cosmetics in “Shafts of Gold”. ❤
- Lips– Stila Liquid Lipsticks in “Amore” on the outer lining of my lips (deep purple colour), and “Caramello” on the inner part of my lips (a nude brown colour), to create a nice deep plum lightening to lavender ombre on the lips! A firm favourite in winter!!
OOTD (Outfit of The Day)
- Black Turtle Neck- Witchery for around R800. Which can be found in Woolworths Stores in SA.
- Statement Necklace– Lovisa Stores. Got it at a great price down from R240 to R90 bucks!! 🙂
- Jeans- Levi’s Stores for R799.
- Pointed Ankle Boots- From Aldo Shoes and Accessories. Forgot the price but somewhere between 1,5 to 1,7k. Aldo has GREAT boots if you are a boot lover! Do go check them out! Great quality shoes!! 🙂
- Shades- Tom Ford.
That’s it for that look… 🙂
If you want to see more Beauty related posts, videos, discussions, makeup tutorials and lifestyle videos, remember to Subscribe to our (me & my sister) Beauty Channel “Beauty Corner SA”.
Can you tell me what your favourite item was? Let me know!! ❤
Until the next one,
Live in Light and Love ❤