Importance of LIFE Planning
Hello Everyone!!! 🙂
Now lets consider this, it is the beginning of a new year, we are well into it, and it’s moving. Fast!
Just yesterday we were celebrating the festive season, Christmas and New Years? Weren’t we?
Anyhoo… I thought I would share some tips on the importance of planning, especially at the beginning of each year.
This is LIFE planning.
Not planning your outfits for work for the next week, or your diet for the next month to get rid of the havoc that the December over-indulgence has wrecked on your body! LOL!
PLANNING HELPS YOU TO:
- Set your new year goals.
- Discover and acknowledge WHAT in your life must be prioritized.
- Plan what you need to do over this next year, stabilizes you, and helps you create a balance in your life.
- Seeing and planning ahead for the future.
Writing it down is VERY important.
It’s one thing to have a list of things you want to achieve sitting somewhere in your head, but it won’t always be in the forefront of your mind, so you forget. Again, PLANS CHANGE. Writing it down, gives you times where you can study it, and alter what you want to do. This can include:
- Altering the time frame you give yourself to achieve something
- Changing the order of what you want to achieve and how you want to do it
- Writing it down enables you to better visualize what you want to do and how to achieve it.
PLANNING HELPS YOU TO MENTALLY PREPARE YOURSELF FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IN THAT YEAR.
Planning helps to keep you “on course”, or “on the right track” regarding achieving what you have set out to achieve for the year. Planning helps you manage, in terms of time, finance, priority and avaliablity, what you want to do when, and what may need some time, and financial backing to achieve. Order of importance is very imperative here. Ones that aren’t as important, can wait. While the ones that are, must be gotten to immediately.
This is important.
Its PROVEN that planning ahead of time:
- Decreases stress levels
- Helps to give you more time for the things you REALLY want to do
- Teaches you the importance of TIME MANAGEMENT
- Teaches you how to Prioritize
- And reduces insomnia
Now, isn’t this a GREAT way to realise the importance of planning, especially in the busy times we have.
As you read this, I’m at work right now, working. LOL.
I have PRE-WRITTEN and PRE-SCHEDULED this post to be published today. See? Planning…
I hope this helps to motivate you to just put a little more effort into planning what you need to 🙂
Until the next one-
Live in Light and Love ❤