GET TO KNOW ME!
I was thinking, I always enjoy reading about some of the bloggers that I follow, and its always great to know a little more about the person behind the daily/weekly posts.
So I thought I would jump on the bandwagon too, with the “get to know me” questions so you can get a little insight into who I am… JUST a little bit 🙂 So its 25 questions, which I have answered! Hope you enjoy!
- What is your middle name?
- I don’t have one. I only have one name..lol
2. What was your favourite subject at school?
- English and Georgraphy. I had a great english teacher!
3. What is your favourite song at the moment?
- I honestly don’t have one, one artist that HAS been on repeat in my car however, is Shlomho.
4. What is your favourite food?
- Pasta dishes! I have a weakness for linguine pasta with white garlic sauce.
5. What is your favourite drink?
- I’m a big fan of tea! All types of tea! White, Peppermint, Lipton Yellow Label. I also drink lots of Oros, a South African favourite! When I am out, I do have something stronger, namely whiskey… not a fan of cocktails and such… sweet drinks dont do it for me! LOL. 🙂
6. What is the last thing you bought?
- Just yesterday I purchased a MAC concealer and toiletries.
7. Favourite Book of All Time?
- I cant decide between these two: Paulo Coelho’s “The Alchemist” and Sylvia Plath’s “The Bell Jar”
8. Favourite Colour?
- Blue and Black
9. Do you have any pets?
- My sister and I used to have a dog when we were younger, and we named him “Twinkie” but since then, none. It’s not so nice losing a pet, so ever since, none for me.
10. Favourite Perfume?
- Oooooh now this is a HARD one! I love LOVE perfume… Since we are in Spring, I am loving Aerin – “Lilac Path” for during the day, and Armani “Code” for in the evenings.
11. Favourite Holiday?
- When we went with the family to Mauritius for nine days. Getting out of the country to a completely different place, with a different currency, culture, and experiencing that for the first time was MIND blowing! 🙂 I really enjoyed it. It sparked my likeness to travel and see new places quite a lot. Even though I don’t quite like flying still!
12. Are you married?
- Nope, not yet. I have very conflicting ideas on marriage. One day I’m for it, the next I’m not. So, I’m comfortable with not having to think about it.
13. Have you been out of the country? If so, how many times?
- Yes, but only twice 😦 Mauritius and Botswana. But I’m am travelling out of the country twice in the next 3 months! Looking forward to it. 🙂
14. Do you speak any other language?
- Apart from English (obviously, lol), My home language is Sesotho, which I speak fleuntly, and can partially understand and respond to some of the other National South African languages.
15. How many siblings do you have?
- Five. All in all, there are six of us. 3 girls, 3 boys. 🙂 Perfect dynamic
16. Favourite Shop?
- For clothes- Mango and Stuttafords which has a mix of different brands of clothing.
17. Favourite Restaurant?
- “Allora” a great Italian place around these parts, and “Meze” a great Greek place… I think I’m starting to get hungry! LOL
18. When was the last time you cried?
- A few days ago.
19. Favourite Blog?
- I have so many it would be unfair to just mention one!!! 🙂
20. Favourite Movie?
- Definitely Troy. But I also loved Django Unchained, The Help, Shutter Island and MANY others! I love movies…
21. Favourite TV shows?
- Being Mary Jane, Game of Thrones, Greys Anatomy, Orange is The New Black, The Big Bang Theory, Everybody Loves Raymond (an old CLASSIC! lol), Will and Grace … many many others!!
22. PC or MAC?
- MAC!!!! 🙂
23. How tall are you?
- We do it in metres so around 1.45 metres. I’m VERY short!!!
24. Can you cook?
- VERY well!!! 🙂
25. What phone do you have?
- iPhone 6
Thats it! Hope you enjoyed!
Live in Light and Love ❤