Great skin, often gets many stares and often very good compliments…
“Your skin looks so good, what do you use?”
“Your skin looks really healthy, what do you use?
“Your skin looks good…”
What I am always asked however is:
“What do you use??”
Often a lot of the time, I hardly change my skin regimen, UNLESS, i can tell my skin is used to the products I’m using, and tend to switch it up a notch.
This doesn’t happen often though…
My opinion of good skincare, is:
1. Finding the perfect skincare products for YOUR skin type.
2. CONSISTENCY- use the products religiously, for 2-3 months
(we often get lazy, and want to see immediate results. It doesn’t necessarily work that way. CONSISTENCY is key…)
Honestly, once achieving this: your skin will thank you, and you will see the results!
I am a religious user of Clarins products. They just WORK for me, I started on them early last year and haven’t looked back..
And my skin THANKS me for it… ❤
From the Left to the right:
- Clarins HydraQuench Rich Cream (Normally i use this in winter when my skin gets a little dry).
- Clarins Cleansing Milk (to remove makeup, or clean my face)
- Hydraquench Intensive Serum (To nourish dryness, infuse hydration to the skin)
- Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris (follows after Cleansing Milk to get rid of any dirt remaining on the skin)
- Clarins HydraQuench Lotion (Normally use this in the warmer months as a moisturizer).
- Clarins Lotus Face Treament Oil (Normally in the evening, after skin regimen. Good for tightening pores and preventing fine lines).
I can literally swear by these products, that are THAT good.
Try them, you might just find a gem.
Live in Light and Love ❤